Gothic & Lolita ~ Cool fashion spread in the world.

Gothic & Lolita is a fashion originating in Japan.Called Goth-Loli.

It's impressive lace skirt inflated like came out of the picture book of fairy tale.

Has attracted the attention of the world, specialty stores opened in Europe and the United States.




definitions and classifications is very complicated.

I'm not familiar with it,If my description is wrong, I will receive a rebuke from Goth-Loli lovers.

And you also would not seek scholarly description of fashion.

So, I want you to look at the web site of Japan to introduce Goth-Loli.
It is written in Japanese, but many Goth-Loli photographs appear.

I was taking such means, and because he wanted to tell as a stimulus to completion rather than as knowledge.


milk
Victorian maiden
goth-loli.net
Metamorphose
Innocent World

Please comment if you wants see other brand.
And,if clothes that you want does not support outside Japan shipping,I may help you to get it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...